A model, an actress, entrepreneur, socialite and star of the reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians- this is what the instagram profile of the famous Kim Kardashian West says she is.
I don’t think anyone who has ever been in the mere contact of social media or internet is unaware about who Kim Kardashian is. You hate her or you love her, she’s always on your mind- this famous quote literally justifies her life. She barely have a personal life, judging from everything she does goes on the internet in a matter of seconds may it be a mere walk in the park but there are certain things that you might not know about her.
She is the highest earning reality star in the World and the most googled one too, but these are not the only factors of her extreme popularity. She has her fair share of success and success only comes from hard work. So for the people who thinks she just sits around the house, wear expensive clothes and does nothing, you are in the wrong.
Here are some unknown facts about Kim Kardashian that will make you more of a fan:-
1. Her full name is Kimberly Noel Kardashian and she was born on 21st October to Robert Kardashian and Kris Jenner. The name “Kimberly” mean “from the woods of a royal forest” and this name literally specifies her rise to the stardom.
2. She initially wanted to be a teacher while growing up but ended up starting her career as a closet organiser and stylist to Paris Hilton, Brandy and lindsay Lohan.
3. She is a high school drop out and still is a super successful entrepreneur. Her rise to fame was supported by Paris Hilton, who is a childhood friend but rose to the stardom before Kim and later introduced her to the media.
4. She’s been married 3 times, to the music producer Damon thomas at the age 19, got divorced and married Kris Humphries that lasted for 72 days and is married to the famous Kanye West now.
5. Her first cameo appearance was in 2009 at the sets of “How I Met Your Mother”. Kim Kardashian was nominated for a 2009 Razzie Award for Worst Supporting Actress in the 2008 film ‘Disaster Movie.’
6. July 1, 2010, she was so famous that Madame Tussauds had her wax statue made in the New York City branch.
7. Her role model is the famous model, singer and actress Jennifer Lopez. Kim thinks Jennifer Lopez can never go wrong with fashion and this is what inspires her to become like her.
8. She founded a production company, Kimsaprincess productions and have 3 super successful workout videos launched from it.
9. She’s a Christian and highly believes in God. She also has her daughter and son baptized and visits the church on sundays prayers.
10. Her net worth is $85 million while her husband’s kanye west’s is $130 million.