10 Reasons You Should Choose Co-Working Space Instead of a Personal Office: When we work together, we grow together. That is so because when two or more minds collaborate and hit a tune that is in perfect harmony, the flow of ideas and information is endless. There are many benefits to working in co-working offices rather than personal offices which can be understood when we give both the options a fair chance of competition. Personal offices are viable if you have a large team size and accommodating them in a coworking office space would have been more expensive than just renting out a personal office. However, if you have a small team size, renting out extra space just seems like an extra expense.
Here are the 10 Reasons You Should Choose Co-Working Space Instead of a Personal Office:
1. Economically viable: Choosing a coworking office space for a small team is a reasonable option since the cost of operation remains low. You do not have to worry about the costs of annual renovations of the office or the wasting of space in a huge office with just a few people. Coworking offices carter to your needs and provide you with different options according to your needs.
2. Amenities & Services: You can walk into your office or cabin or to your desk every morning and you don’t have to worry about cleaning things up before you begin work. Everything is cleanly arranged every day and you do not have to pay a dime extra for it. You also enjoy many other free services like high-speed internet and unlimited tea or coffee.
3. Impressive Layouts: Coworking office spaces around the world have great interior designs and they help in keeping up appearances. Clients or other business partners can walk into your office and they will be impressed with the design and layout. The furniture is quite comfortable and the best thing about all this is that you do not pay extra and everything is included in the rent that you pay. An amazing layout that enhances the productivity with its positive vibes is one of the very vital 10 reasons you should choose co-working space instead of a personal office.
4. Support: Throughout the day, you will have constant support and it is instantaneous too. You also get an assistant that is available for support to the whole office and you can avail their services throughout the office hours. Coworking spaces also offer instant IT support and you will face next to no problems in this field.
5. Lease: Unlike personal offices, coworking offices offer flexible leases when you are renting out a coworking office space. There are no security deposits and you have to just pay the rent according to the place that you require. For example, if you occupy a glass cabin, you will have to pay the rent for it, while if you are occupying a cabin along with some desks, you will have to pay for them. They can also be upgraded from time to time and you always have the chance to expand or scale down the size of your office according to your needs.
6. Work Environment: When you are working in a coworking space, you are surrounded by people who are keen to work hard and watching each other work, the motivation and inspiration levels are increased. You can opt for a personal space as well and within a reasonable financial expense, you would be able to work distraction-free. A peaceful work environment that increases productivity through motivation and support is one of the important 10 reasons you should choose co-working space instead of a personal office.
7. Networking: When you are working with people from different walks of life, it is a great chance to make connections for future references or present-day use. Social circles can be increased by hanging out with other people from the office. Coworking offices can be a great place when you are looking to hire freelancers or employees.
8. Brainstorming: There are a lot of people with different opinions in coworking offices and new ideas can come up in any conversation. If you have any problem, and you are cooperative with other, no one in the office will hesitate to help you and you will receive guidance and support from everyone. You can also collaborate easily with others from your field since you would know about their professional life and working style.
9. Increased Efficiency: When you do not have to worry about menial tasks or expenses, you can improve your focus and efficiency towards your work. A lot can be achieved by just having one worry off your mind and imagine how effective and productive you could be by having to worry about just your actual work.
10. Expanding Horizons: People from every field are opting for coworking spaces these days and there is a learning curve attached to it. You get an objective view and opinion about your work from not only people from your field but also from people from other businesses. You get a chance to explore new options since you have working professionals from other businesses in front of you making its one of the most considerable 10 reasons you should choose co-working space instead of a personal office.
Do check out our blog post on Most Popular Coding Languages to Learn in 2018.